- Transformerboard and Insulation board - Insulation board made of 100% sulphate wood pulp precompressed (hot-pressed) sheet material with low density for the insulation of low and high power transformers.
- Presspaper - Presspaper made of 100% sulphate wood pulp in reel.
- Cable paper - It is intended for insulation of power cable for voltage up to 35 kV inclusively, for insulation of telephone cables and wind-ing wires and oil - filled transformers.
- Diamond Dotted Presspapers - Electrical insulating presspapers with B-stage resin dots for distribution oil – filled transformers.
- Glass banding tape Polyglas - Polyglas® is a trade name of VON ROLL for a range of banding tapes consisting in parallel glass plied yarns pre-impregnated with a special thermosetting polyester PEI (polyesterimid) based resin.Polyglas® tapes are suitable for a bracing tape for tying form wound coils and for locking dry or oil - filled transformer columns.
- Nomex - Nomex is a trade name of Dupont for paper consisting of polyamide, in the form of fibers and staple fibers.Nomex paper can withstand temperatures above 300 °C with the only consequence of minimizing electrical and mechanical properties.
UL approved material.
- Glue for oil – filled transformers - Used for bonding sheet materials and cast parts made from cellulose fibers.